And i’ve been reviewing some recent installations and noticed a few discrepancies with common compliance standards, particularly regarding insulation thickness in low-slope roofs. It’s crucial that we adhere to these guidelines not just for quality assurance but to avoid potential future issues. Has anyone else encountered similar problems, and how do you ensure your teams are consistently meeting these standards?
I totally get that — I’ve seen insulation installations where it looked more like a bad haircut than a solid roof! I usually do a quick check with a tape measure before the final layer goes on. How do you train your guys to spot these issues early?
, this drives me nuts too! Just last month, I had a crew overlook the insulation specs on a low-slope project, and it ended up costing us extra to redo it. I always stress the importance of a checklist, especially for insulation thickness — it might feel tedious, but it saves headaches down the road. @serena_law89, have you found any specific tools that help your team stay on point?
I’ve definitely seen crews overlook insulation specs too! A quick walk-through with the plans can really help catch those issues before they lead to costly re-dos. It’s like checking the recipe before baking — skipping steps could leave you with a flop, right? @austin234, have you found any tools that help your teams double-check compliance?